Services are provided by our senior performance testing experts who make tailored plans according to the needs of enterprises and the characteristics of apps. Experts simulate basic and single-mode running scenes, various workloads other testing scenes to verify whether the apps’ performance meets enterprises’ expectations.
Single module performance test, overall system performance test, performance barrier test, software and hardware matching test and multi-module test are conducted to comprehensive detect performance parameters of apps so as to provide reliable data for software and hardware expansion.
Precisely analyze performance defects, and provide performance optimization suggestions.
- Senior experts make customized plans to test the performance of apps and accurately calculate hardware and software requirements to save resources.
- Senior experts make customized plans with a complete range of testing methods to accurately locate the problems that influence apps’ performance.
- Our services are provided by professional performance testing teams who have accumulated abundant experience by working for different enterprises for a long time. Our highly efficient testers excel in using all sorts of testing methods and tools.
- Due to their lack of knowledge of performance tests, conventional testers do not conduct performance tests or calculate the software and hardware matching ratio. As a result, they request enterprises to procure more hardware than necessary, which is a serious waste of money.
- Conventional tests lack performance testing experts, personnel and elaborate plans. Nothing can be done when performance problems occur except for taking stopgap methods or purchasing more hardware.
- As performance tests require a lot for testers and testing environments, enterprises have to invest lots of money beforehand. Furthermore, the training of testers is way too long while trainees don’t have sufficient opportunities to put what they have learnt into practice.
Enterprises want to quantify the performance of their apps, optimize the matching ratio of hardware and software and reduce costs so as to avoid the blind procurement of hardware.
Enterprises want to discover the problems lying in their app design ahead of time and address them just in time to improve the user experience because these problems may cause long service response time and instability.
Enterprises want to make sure whether their apps have met their expectations or the release standards.