Comprehensive Testing Services
Three major tests are included: (1) functionality test, which is aimed at examining the basic functions of apps, software and hardware, the interactions between apps, smart hardware and smart phones as well as the efficiency of data synchronization; (2) compatibility test, which is aimed at checking the adaptability and connectivity between the smart hardware and smart phones as well as the compatibility between the apps and smart phones; (3) stability test.
Professional Testing Teams
Our testing experts organize project teams and lead testing engineers in carrying out work. Tasks can be assigned to project teams at any time according to the needs of enterprises. Our comprehensive connectivity tests can help enterprises find more hidden defects in their products.
Extensive Equipment Coverage
Testin boasts the largest real device lab in the world with over 4500 terminals at home and over 200 terminals overseas. Our lab covers the mainstream Android and iOS models involving over 95% of the users in the market. Furthermore, we also have other terminals such as tablet computers, wearable devices, smart electronic appliances, etc. available for tests.
Smart Hardware Connectivity Tests
- Testin can quickly organize testing project teams with good teamwork. Experts in these teams have at least 3 years of experience in smart hardware testing.
- Much as connectivity testing is very thorny, up to now, Testin has accumulated abundant experience in this regard from the over 200 connectivity testing tasks we have conducted. With good communications, project teams can give feedbacks and make revisions timely. Testing results are synchronized on a daily basis. Our testing team size is very flexible, standing ready to respond to any unexpected testing needs and address the shorthandedness of enterprises.
- Testin boasts the largest real device cloud lab in the world with a complete range of device models which are refilled simultaneously with the newly launched models in the market. Enterprises can select tested device models according to their target user groups, bluetooth versions, etc. so that their smart hardware products work effectively with the smart phones of their target users.
- Testers are not professional enough or stuck with conventional testing methods. Many enterprises don't have professional testers. Whenever a product has been developed, they have to rely on their developers to conduct tests, which are low efficient. To make thins worse, their tests cannot effectively cover all of the necessary use cases and testing scenarios.
- Because conventional testing methods only focus on the connectivity of hardware, a limited number of problems can be found. Testers are not experienced enough in testing the connectivity between hardware and software.
- Most enterprises can't purchase a large number of devices models for testing. Developers have to test their apps on mobile phones of their colleagues, unable to cover as many users as possible.
Enterprises want to hear practical recommendations, regarding the usability, design, functionality, and user experience of their products, from professional testers from the perspective of users and based on the comparison with their rivals' products. The greatest significance is attached to the connectivity and interactions between apps, smart hardware and phones, which are the key to improving product quality.
Enterprises lacking in professional testers want to enjoy short-term and efficient testing services from professional providers who can help them find out the defects in the products, especially the problems threatening the connectivity between hardware, app and mobile phones, to improve product quality.
Enterprises need to make sure that their products can work smoothly on the most popular device models in the market before being released. They also want to receive a detailed list, which they can provide for their users, including such information as the device models, system versions and connection methods that their products are compatible with.